Monday 5 November 2012

DARE POST

I have really enjoyed my time with Constable Julie, I learnt a lot and had so much fun with all of her games,  activities,  facts,  humor,  and personality.

One of the many things that I learnt from Julie was the amount of tar and other substances that are in cigarets and are transfered into your blood stream and lungs.   Another thing that I learnt was the affects of drugs, even the minor class C drugs.  One last thing that I learnt was to never give up on other people and most importantly, yourself.

One of my two highlights during the dare project was the strategy game that we learnt off of Julie. But my overall favorite part of the Dare Project, was the conscience game. it really opened your mind to what it would be like doing those sort of things with those thoughts in your head

My WOW moment during dare was seeing how much smoke and brown stuff went into your body. It was truly disgusting but also opened a lot of peoples eyes, Julie made a difference to the way I look at dugs, cigarets, and alcohol.

Its people like Julie that really make the difference in this world.  and for that we thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment